” It’s enough to make you cheer up that you are a donor “
Overview of Benefits
benefits of blood donation have no end. There are lots of benefits. If you want, you can get these benefits with helping others.
1. Reduce the density of Blood( रक्त के घनत्व को कम करना )
As per the life cycle of leaps blood cells also have a life cycle, Blood cells grow according to the time. enhancing the acceleration of the time blood cells reach their peak point. but before to reach their saturation state of damaging itself it gets density.
2. Help to lose weight( वजन कम करने में मदद )
Overweight of the person is the cause to increase heart disease, the Blood donation process helps those persons who face this type of problem.
3. Help create new blood( नया खून बनने में मदद करना )
After donating blood, RBC cells grow at a much higher speed than before. Its Advantage is that it increases the energy level of the blood donor.
4. Reduces the risk of cancer( कैंसर के खतरे तो कम करता है )
Blood is also the combination of so many elements, one of them is Iron. Iron is must to our body but just in a balanced form, exceed the value of this balancing volume is stored in our body, due to this extra volume Iron some time it may cause of cancer.
5. Lever stay Fine ( लीवर ठीक रहता है )
As per our regular Diet some time the ratio of burning calorie is become less than the earning calorie per day, in this process we stored the extra calorie in our body, to digest this extra volume of this Lever have to do extra work, some times it may lacerate the speed of running blood that may be harmful to our heart as well as our Lever.
Side Effects of donating blood.
Blood donation is completely safe for all healthy grown persons. Along with the benefits of donating blood, you should be aware of the following precautions that need to be followed.
Note:- Some following percussion are must follow before donating the Blood.
1. Should avoid any alcoholic integrands 14 hours before donating the blood.
2. Should follow the pre-medical test before donating the Blood.
3. Very care full about the seeing range used by Doctors.
4. Never take any cold sub-stent-like Ice-cream just after donating the Blood.
5. Don’t do any to much Hard work within 24-hour of donating the Blood. Take proper rest.